Peace of Mind Promise
Welcome to a new Le Parc Suite Hotel experience & our
Peace of Mind Promise
Our Peace of Mind Promise is our pledge to deliver the highest standards of cleanliness at your home away from home. From the check in process to the in-suite experience, exceptional care is given to create a safe and pristine environment. Our mission is your wellness, and we strive to exceed expectations by providing comfortable residential-style accommodations with polished, friendly service. To ensure the well-being of our guests and team members, some of our facilities, services, or amenity offerings may be limited and differ from what is listed online.
|We are adhering to all Safe Stay Guidelines put in place by the American Hotel & Lodging Association, which are based on guidance and direct feedback from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). For more information, click here.|
For more detailed information or for any questions, please contact us at 310.855.8888.
Our secluded, residential-style hotel is perfect for your urban retreat, including:
• Individual HVAC units in our suites for fresh air
• Kitchens in some suites, perfect for dining in
• Staircases as an alternative to elevators
• Uncrowded public spaces
What else can you expect on your next stay?
Our Peace of Mind Promise health & safety measures start at check-in:
- Self-park is available for $48 per night in our secure on-site parking facility
- We’ve implemented frequent cleaning of door handles, the front desk, elevators, pens, public restrooms, and room keys
- Physical distancing markers will be visible on the floor in front of the front desk
- A clear plexiglass divider on the front desk, between guests and associates, offers additional protection
- Masks are required for all persons within the hotel: both guests and associates. We can provide a mask if guests do not have their own
- Hand sanitizer is available at various locations throughout the hotel, including the front desk, lobby, public restrooms, and pool
- Our building offers stairs as a contact-free alternative to elevators. Elevators will have strict maximum capacities of 2 guests
- Housekeeping will be available upon departure only. In guest suites, particular attention will be paid to high-touch items
- Linens and towels will be removed and refreshed in a contact-free manner
- Guest requests will be delivered to the door and to minimize contact, our colleagues will knock to notify guests of order delivery
- Our pool is open to guests only, with additional cleaning and sanitation procedures in place Lounge chairs will be set with appropriate physical distancing
- Please call or email us with any questions or to receive the most up-to-date details on our fitness center
Food + Drink
- Knoll at Le Parc is currently closed, but upon reopening you’ll notice layouts to provide more space between guests
- We have partnered with Pink Dot, the legendary delivery service, to have food, beverages and essentials delivered to your suite
- When room service resumes, room service orders will be left outside the guest suite door. Menus will be available on our website
- Our team is working closely with local officials, adhering to government requirements and monitoring public health advancements. New precautionary and sanitization standards have been implemented throughout the hotel and we will continue to make changes to our protocols and procedures as necessary or appropriate.
We will continue to update our website and communicate through social media as things change.
Peace of Mind Promise Flexible Itinerary Policy
Direct Reservations: For reservations booked directly with the hotel (through our website or by calling us) we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival for 2020 stay dates. This includes reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive. Specific exclusions may apply such as special event restrictions. Please refer to individual rate rules for details which can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Group Bookings – Individual Reservations: For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact the group organizer or the hotel.
- Group Bookings – Group Organizer: For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
Expedia/Booking.com or other Third Parties: Guests who booked via online travel agencies or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at Le Parc Suite Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you!